The 2017 Research Excellence Awards Shortlist is now available.
Please click the box above to view the 2017 Shortlist.
The winners will be announced at the awards ceremony at the Marketing Society Christmas Lunch on Friday, December 1st in the Shelbourne Hotel.
- The awards and judging process are administered on behalf of The Marketing Society by Alchemy Event Management
- Council Members of The Marketing Society are specifically excluded from the judging process of the Research Excellence Awards and as such have no input into the decision making process.
- Individual Council Members are not permitted to submit entries.
- The selection of the shortlist and winners are solely at the purview of the judges and these decisions are made at the judging meeting.
- In the event of a conflict of interest between judges and a submission, said judge will excuse themselves from all marking, discussion and decision making in relation to that entry.
- Multiple entries per category are allowed by companies.
- However, if a project is being entered into more than one category, each entry should be tailored to that specific category.